LA PROVENCE GUEST HOUSE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- An emergency procedure is fitted in every room. Please familiarize yourself with it. If there are any questions, please speak to us immediately.
- Please adhere to all the safety signs displayed around the premises.
Reservation and Rates:
- No person(s) other than those quoted for and booked are permitted to share the accommodation. In the event that it is possible to accommodate any extra person/s in the same room, an additional charge will become payable immediately (R200.00 per person bed only)
- The guest house operates primarily on a bed and breakfast basis and except for laundry and dinner, does not provide or arrange other services such as transport, tours, functions, events, parties, baby sitting and conferences. The guest house can however provide details of suppliers that can provide these services directly to guests.
- Special dietary requirements MUST be arranged upon booking (no starch, diabetic, no pork) “No starch” meals will be prepared at an additional R25.00 per person, per meal.
- Management reserves the right to change rates without notice; rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honored.
- Travel agents’ vouchers need to be received before the check-in date of guests.
- Served daily between 7 – 9 am in the dining room.
- Breakfast will not be served on Good Friday, Family Day, Christmas and Boxing Day & New Years day.
Parking and Access:
- Motor gate will close automatically after 40 seconds from opening. The gate does not have an infra-red so please do not let your car get stuck in it.
- Close the gate behind you and check that the gate is closed behind you before you leave.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per room unless otherwise arranged with management. One remote control and set of keys is provided per room.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVE WAY.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to take out appropriate personal travel insurance and La Provence Guesthouse will not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered to your property.
Damage to Contents/Property:
- Guests agree on behalf of themselves and the members of their parties that neither the establishment, its owners, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the guesthouse.
- Any damage caused by guests to property and premises due to bad behavior or carelessness, or keys lost and replaced for security reasons will be for the guests account
La Provence Liability:
- La Provence Guest House and its owners or employees do not accept any liability for loss, injury or damage howsoever arising sustained by any person in or around the premises.
- Although La Provence will take all reasonable steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests, the guesthouse cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents the guesthouse from fulfilling its obligation to guests:
- Unanticipated interruption to the supply of electricity, water, sewage to and from the property.
- Industrial action, civil uprising or criminal activity
- Fire, frost, flooding, subsidence or any other force majeure event.
- Guests are requested not to entertain non-residents anywhere within the property without prior authorization from management.
- Please keep conversations between groups at a decent noise level. The outside areas are within hearing distance of each other.
- We are a small establishment and as such no music is allowed after 21h00 on weekdays and 22h00 on weekends.
- Guests who are allocated rooms inside the guesthouse are given access to the establishment and the room, so that they may come and go at their convenience for the duration of their stay. There is no curfew; however common decency is expected when returning late.
- Any lost keys will be replaced and charged to guests account. Replacement costs are currently R300 per set.
- The proprietor reserves the right to evict guests for anti-social behavior. We will not tolerate any discrimination based on race, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
- The guesthouse is a strictly no-smoking area. Guests found smoking in their rooms will be asked to settle their bill and leave immediately regardless of the time. Guests are permitted to smoke in the outside areas and are requested to dispose of their cigarette butts in the receptacle provided.
- Pets are not permitted although guide dogs are welcomed.
- Right of admission is reserved.